You install the vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent on one Horizon Connection Server host in each Horizon pod in your environment.
Installing the broker agent on a security server installation is not supported.
Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution and add your license key.
Create an instance of the Horizon Adapter.
Verify that Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 or higher is installed on the Horizon Connection Server where you plan to install the broker agent.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host where you plan to install the broker agent using a domain account that is part of the local administrators group.
- Copy the VMware-v4vbrokeragent-x86_64-6.6.0-buildnumber.exe file to a temporary folder on the host and run the file.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Click Finish to exit the broker agent setup wizard.