If you want to monitor NVIDIA GRID vGPU data from your Horizon environment, you can import specialized dashboards into vRealize Operations Manager.
After importing these dashboards, you can view a variety of vGPU metrics, including usage and health.
Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution and add your license key.
- Download the optional dashboard package Dashboards_V4VAdapter-6.6.0-buildnumber.zip from the product download page and decompress it to a temporary folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click Dashboards and select .
- Click the Configure icon and select Import Dashboards.
- Select Overwrite.
Dashboards are imported immediately after you select them.
- Import Horizon End User Experience With vGPU.json.
- Import Horizon Help Desk With vGPU.json and click Done.
The Horizon End User Experience and Horizon Help Desk dashboards now include widgets related to vGPU metrics.