The vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager documentation provides information about installation, configuration, upgrade, patch, configuration management, drift remediation and health from within a single pane of glass. This provides the IT Managers or Cloud admin resources to focus on business-critical initiatives, while improving time to value (TTV), reliability and consistency.
If you are a new user, install vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. Use Easy Installer, a wizard based installer for installing vRealize Lifecycle Manager 8.0, vRealize Automation 8.0 and later, and VMware Identity Manager.
Before you begin
|Primary Features||8.1 Version|
|My Services Dashboard|
What's new in vRealize Lifecycle Manager 8.1?
- vRealize Automation 8.1 Multi-tenancy support
- Endpoint Support
- vRealize Orchestrator 8.x
- vRealize Automation 8.x
- Support for GitHub
- Leverage proximity deployment binaries
- Certificate Management
- GitLab Proxy Support
- VMware Identity Manager lifecycle and clustering improvements
- User Experience enhancements
More vRealize Suite Lifecycle Documentation
Product Name Change of VMware Identity Manager
VMware Identity Manager was recently renamed to VMware Workspace ONE Access. However, the new name is not reflected in this version of LCM. See Tech Zone Blog for further details. For more information, see the VMware Identity Manager documentation.
Explore our New videos
- Installation of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Using Easy Installer
- Migration of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Using Easy Installer
Videos and Communities
Blogs, vRealize Suite Compatibility and Licensing
Hands on Labs
For more information about vRealize Suite Product, try our Hands On Lab (HOL).