Welcome to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager documentation page. Use the navigation on the left to browse through documentation for your release of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. All vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager documentation also comes in a PDF format, which you can access by selecting the PDF icon while you are reading a page or viewing a search result.
We value inclusion at VMware, and to foster this principle within our customer, partner, and internal community, we have made some terminology changes to make our documentation more inclusive.
What Is vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager?
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager simplifies the operational experience by providing a comprehensive solution to deploy, upgrade, configure, and manage the vRealize Suite products, such as vRealize Operations, vRealize Automation, vRealize Business for Cloud, and vRealize Log Insight products.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager provides rapid installation and content lifecycle management capabilities to automate the deployment of vRealize Suite content across different environments, which increases your productivity.
The vRealize Easy Installer wizard helps you to install vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, vRealize Automation, and VMware Workspace ONE Access (formerly known as VMware Identity Manager) in a shorter time frame. For more information about Easy Installer, visit the Easy Installer documentation.
For a hands-on introduction to any of our vRealize Suite products, try one of the Hands On Lab (HOL).
Are you willing to help product development teams deliver great customer experiences? You can now provide customer feedback directly to the engineering and product development teams to address product improvement opportunities.
Want to Learn More About vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager?
- You can learn more about vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager by watching our videos on vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Videos.
- To learn more about upgrading vRealize Automation 8.x in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, visit the Upgrading vRealize Automation 8.x documentation.
- We recently renamed VMware Identity Manager to Workspace ONE Access. For more information on why we renamed VMware Identity Manager to Workspace ONE Access, visit the Tech Zone blog. You can also refer to the VMware Identity Manager documentation.
- Visit the vRealize Automation 8.1 Multi-Tenancy blog for latest updates on the multi-tenancy support for vRealize Automation.
- For questions and suggestions related to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, visit our Communities forum.