After you activate VMware Aria Automation Free Tier, you can use Automation Service Broker to provision and manage your cloud and IT resources. Automation Assembler administrators can also use Automation Assembler to set up the provisioning infrastructure, create projects, and create templates for DevOps users.
The VMware Aria Automation Free Tier activation process sets up the appropriate projects and related infrastructure for users to work with Supervisors and traditional clusters. These configurations include a cloud account, default projects, and a cloud template for Supervisors. You can create additional projects, cloud accounts, and other necessary resources. While VMware Aria Automation Free Tier provides access to all the VMware Aria Automation functionalities, there are some limits on the number of infrastructure resources that you can create. For detailed information about these limits, see Free Tier Limitations.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click the services icon at the top right of the window.
- Click VMware Aria Automation.
The VMware Aria Automation page opens. Depending on your user role, you may be redirected to Automation Service Broker where you can deploy and manage resources.
- If you are not redirected to Automation Service Broker, click Service Broker.
- For information about deploying and managing resources on Supervisors, see Configuring and Working with the Automation Service Broker Cloud Consumption Interface.
- For information about deploying and managing resources on traditional vSphere clusters, see How do I manage resources in Automation Service Broker.
- To access Automation Assembler, click Assembler.
For information about how to use Automation Assembler, see Using Automation Assembler.