To meter the product consumption data of NSX-T Data Center, you must add the NSX-T Manager instance to vCloud Usage Meter.
- You must register the NSX-T Manager appliance with vCenter Server. For more information, see Add a Compute Manager in the VMware NSX-T Data Center Product Documentation.
- You must add the vCenter Server instance associated with the NSX-T Manager to the vCloud Usage Meter list of vCenter Server instances.
- You must have the CLI Admin user name and password for the NSX-T Manager instance that you want to add.
- In the main menu bar of the vCloud Usage Meter Web interface, click Products.
- In the left navigation pane, click NSX-T.
- On the NSX-T page, click Add .
- In the Endpoint text box, enter the host name or IP address of the NSX-T Manager instance.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, enter the NSX-T Manager CLI Admin credentials.
- Click Add.
You successfully added NSX-T Manager to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears in the Status column in the NSX-T list of instances.