To meter the product consumption data of vCloud Director 9.5 or a later version, you must add the product instance to vCloud Usage Meter.
- In the main menu bar of the vCloud Usage Meter Web interface, click Products.
- In the left navigation pane, click VMware Cloud Director.
- On the VMware Cloud Director page, click Add.
- In the Endpoint text box, enter the host name or IP address of the vCloud Director or VMware Cloud Director instance that you want do add.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, enter the credentials of a VMware Cloud Director user.
- Click Add.
You successfully added the product to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears in the Status column in the Cloud Director list of instances.