To deploy a Horizon FLEX virtual machine, you perform tasks in a specific order.
- Plan the virtual machine deployment.
- Create and configure a source virtual machine.
- Prepare the source virtual machine to join an Active Directory domain.
- Compress the source virtual machine package and save it in your download directory.
- Register the source virtual machine with the Horizon FLEX Policy Server.
- Create a policy for the Horizon FLEX image and entitle the image to your Active Directory users and groups.
- Create a URI to deploy the Horizon FLEX virtual machine.