Welcome to the VMware Carbon Black Workload™ documentation! Learn how to enable and use Carbon Black Cloud Workload in your data center. Carbon Black Cloud Workload delivers agentless protection for vSphere workloads, while reducing the attack surface and strengthening data center security posture.
Site Navigation Tips
- Use the Quick Links table to easily find the most common Carbon Black Cloud Workload documentation and access additional resources.
- Use the navigation on the left to browse the available documentation for Carbon Black Cloud Workload.
- All our documentation also comes in PDF format, which you can access by selecting the Download PDF icon while reading a page or viewing a search result.
- When searching for content within a book, a filter displays after you begin entering the search criteria. Select Book to search only in that book. Select All to search the entire VMware content library.
New to Carbon Black Cloud Console?
- On the Carbon Black Cloud console, click Dashboard. To complete the basic onboarding tasks, follow the Getting Started widget. If you do not see the Getting Started widget on your dashboard, click Configure Dashboard to add the widget. The Manage VM Workloads widget may be on the second page. To reach the second page, click > on the widget.
- You can get more help for the active page on the Carbon Black Cloud console. Access the User Guide from the Help menu on the upper-right side of the Carbon Black Cloud console. The guide is accessible at any time, on any page, across the Carbon Black Cloud console.