After creating your building and floor custom groups, you can add the floor maps.
To add a new floor map, perform the following steps.
- Log into the VMware Edge Network Intelligence portal.
- Go to
. The AP & CUSTOM GROUPS page appears.
- In the AP & CUSTOM GROUPS page, search by custom group name to find a specific custom group you want to add floor map.
- Click EDIT TABLE.
A table of all existing custom groups appears in the Edit mode.
- Under the FLOOR MAP column for your floor group, click ADD FLOOR MAP.
- A FLOORMAP IMPORT window appears with an option to drag and drop file or browse for a floor map image file and upload. ENI accepts image file of any format (for example jpeg, png, and so on) and single page PDFs.
Note: AutoCAD files are not supported.
- After you add a file and upload is complete, click CLOSE.
- Click SAVE.
The floor map is added and associated with the selected floor group. You can replace or delete the floor map, if needed.