The VMware SD-WAN™ (formerly known as VMware SD-WAN™ by VeloCloud®) Partner Guide provides information about VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator including how to configure and manage Customers who use the Orchestrator.
This guide is intended for IT Partners of SD-WAN Orchestrator, who are familiar with the Networking configurations and SD-WAN operations.
Beginning with Release 4.4.0, VMware SD-WAN is offered as part of VMware SASE. To access SASE documentation for Cloud Web Security and Secure Access, along with Release Notes for version 4.4.0 and later, see VMware SASE.
Here's a quick walkthrough of the user journey as a Partner super user:
- Install SD-WAN Orchestrator
- Configure SD-WAN Orchestrator Disaster Recovery
- Install VMware Partner Gateway
- Configure Partner Settings
- Configure Partner Administrator
- Configure Customers
- Configure Profiles
- Manage Edge Licensing
- Activate Edges
- Configure Gateways and Gateway Pools
- Monitor Customers
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Gateways