You can view and manage enrolled devices from the Workspace ONE Express Device Dashboard. The device dashboard provides a high-level view of your entire device fleet and allows you to examine individual devices and take MDM actions.
You can view graphical representations of relevant device information for your fleet, such as device ownership type, compliance statistics, and platform and OS breakdowns. Access each set of devices in the List View quickly by selecting any of the available data views from the Device Dashboard.
From the List View, you can take administrative action: send messages, lock devices, delete devices, and change groups associated with the device.
- Security – View the top causes of security issues in your device fleet. Selecting any of the donut charts displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices affected by the selected security issue. If supported by the platform, you can configure a compliance policy and act on these devices.
- Compromised – The number and percentage of compromised devices (jailbroken or rooted) in your deployment.
- No Passcode – The number and percentage of devices without a passcode configured for security.
- No Encryption – The number and percentage of devices that are not encrypted for security. This reported figure excludes Android SD Card encryption. Only those Android devices lacking disc encryption are reported in the donut graph.
- Ownership – View the total number of devices in each ownership category. Selecting any of the bar graph segments displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices affected by the selected ownership type.
- Last Seen Overview/Breakdown – View the number and percentage of devices that have recently communicated with the Workspace ONE Express server. For example, if devices have not been seen in over 30 days, select the bar graph to display a filtered Device List of only those devices. You can add more filters if needed (for example, Corporate Dedicated), and follow-up with the users accordingly.
- Platforms – View the total number of devices in each device platform category. Select any bar graph to display a filtered Device List view comprised of devices under the selected platform.
- Enrollment – View the total number of devices in each enrollment category. Selecting any of the bar graph segments displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices with the selected enrollment status.
- Operating System Breakdown – View devices in your fleet based on operating system. There are separate charts for the major supported platforms. Display a filtered Device List view comprised of devices running the selected OS version by selecting any bar graph.