You can save search queries in the vSphere Client so you can rerun, rename, or delete them later.
- In the vSphere Client, enter a query for either a simple or advanced search.
- On the search results page, click Save Search.
- Enter a name for the search query. Names must be lowercase with no spaces. Click Save
The search query you entered is saved. You can reload the query later and repeat the search.
- To run a saved search, go to the quick search field and click the saved search icon. Select the search query you want to run.
- To rename a saved search, go to the search results page and click the Actions dropdown. Select Rename.
- To create a duplicate saved search query, go to the search results page and click the Actions dropdown. Select Save As.
- To delete a saved search query, go to the search results page and click the Actions dropdown. Select Delete.