Add the air-gapped repository that you have set up to VMware Telco Cloud Automation.
To perform this task, you must have the Partner System Administrator privileges.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to Infrastructure > Partner Systems and click Register.
- Select Air Gap.
- Enter the following details:
- Name - Provide a name for your repository.
- FQDN - Enter the URL of your repository.
- CA Certificate - If your air-gapped repository uses a self-signed certificate, paste the contents of the certificate in this text box. Ensure that you copy and paste the entire certificate, from
- Click Finish.
You have successfully added your air-gapped repository. The repository is now listed in the list of repositories under Partner Systems.
What to do next
You can now use the air-gapped repository when deploying a management or workload cluster in your air-gapped environment.