As an Organization Owner or Organization Administrator, you can invite additional users as Organization Members to your Organization.
Organization roles specify the privileges that an organization member has over organization assets. Service roles specify the privileges that an organization member has when accessing VMware Cloud Services that the organization uses.
- Ensure that you have set up the authentication mechanism. See Set Up vSphere+ Authentication.
- Understand the various organizational roles and service roles available for vSphere+.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click the services icon () at the top right of the window, and select Identity & Access Management.
You see a list of all the users currently in your Organization.
- Click Add Users.
- Enter an email address for each user you want to add, separated by a comma, space, or a new line.
- Select the relevant organization role and additional roles you want to assign.
- Under Assign Service Roles, click Add a Service.
- Select vSphere+, VSAN+, and VCF+ and select the relevant role.
- Click Add.
Invitation emails are sent to the invited users. They can use the link in the email to activate their accounts.