Complete this procedure to configure the Cisco Call Manager device to FTP CDR and CMR data so that the can generate reports.
You need administrator access to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Serviceability.
- Log on to your Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration page with Administrative privileges.
- From the drop-down menu on the top of the window, select Cisco Unified Serviceability, and then click Go.
- On the Service Parameter page, click .
- Click Add new and configure FTP communication between CUCM and the M&R collector.
Field Example FTP Host/Destination
This is the M&R collector host.
10.9.13.175 User Enter the ssh username of the M&R collector host. Password Enter the ssh password for the M&R collector host. Protocol: SFTP Directory
This is the specific directory on the M&R collector host that holds the call data records.
Enter the M&R collector cdr directory path . Make sure you set apg ownership for the cdr directory.
UNIX path example: /opt/APG/cdr/
Windows path example: /cygdrive/c/APG/cdr/
Resend on Failure TRUE
- Activate the service for Cisco CDR located at .